If any of you are homeowners with a Freddie Mac owned mortgage, and are directly or indirectly impacted by COVID19, there are mortgage relief options for those who are unable to make their payments due to a decline in income.
View their full statement here: http://www.freddiemac.com/about/covid-19.html
• Providing mortgage forbearance for up to 12 months,
• Waiving assessments of penalties and late fees,
• Halting all foreclosure sales and evictions of borrowers living in Freddie Mac-owned homes until at least May 17, 2020,
• Suspending reporting to credit bureaus of delinquency related to forbearance,
• Offering loan modification options that lower payments or keep payments the same after the forbearance period.
Be sure to check with your mortgage holder, if not Freddie Mac, to see what options are available to you.